Hello out there! We hope you’re having a lovely day. Here’s what’s new at GreenSpace for this Spring.
- GreenSpace is building up our hydroponics and aquaponics systems, and will soon be producing lettuce for the market season in Pennsylvania and raising tilapia for research in our Delaware facility. We will be ramping up our research collaboration with University of Arkansas.
- Herbs and edible flowers are on the horizon. Please email us if you’re a restaurant interested in those products and make your special request! We will tailor our setup with you in mind. We’ve had requests for mint and violets.
- We recently began our vermacomposting endeavor, thanks to the tower from Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm! The 2,000 new roommates moved in a few weeks ago and are happily munching away on organics.
- There will be updates to our pricing and menu for Spring and Summer, so stay tuned for those updates.
- We are making appearances at school science expos around the region, and would love to see you and your family there. Come taste a sample of popcorn and sunflower microgreens, make a grow kit, see our lighting demonstration, and talk to us about our lesson plan workbook that we’ll be publishing in April 2017 through Habitable Press.
Phew! That’s all for now. Thank you so much for your business and your support while we grow and grow, just like our plants.
All the best,
The GreenSpace Team