We hope you are excited about your microgreen grow kit! Soon you’ll be growing your own delicious, nutty sunflower microgreens in your window sill.
Our sunflower grow kit is a great educational tool, especially when combined with our "Learn and Grow Sustainably" lesson plan. This workbook contains two lessons that are aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards for Grades 3-5. They are titled The 5 Needs of Plants and Biodegradable Materials.
Show us your grow kit! Post a picture of it to our Twitter account @growgreenspace and use the hashtag #MyGrowKit
- Sunflower Grow Kit$6.99
Our Sunflower Microgreen Grow kits meet Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and are greats for classroom projects, science fair projects, home school students, and other educational projects.
The Sunflower Grow Kit lets you grow sunflower microgreens at home in your window sill or kitchen. Grow medium, seeds, container, drip tray, and instructions are all included. The grow kit is also fully biodegradable and ecofriendly! The container, baggies, and drip tray are made from biodegradable plant-based materials and the instruction card is recycled paper filled with wildflower seeds that you can soak and plant when you’re done with it.
- GROW MICROGREENS AT HOME with our easy-to-follow instructions
- SUNFLOWER MICROGREENS are a tasty gourmet delicacy for salads, sandwiches, and garnishes
- MICROGREENS contain noticably larger quantities of phytochemicals as well as Vitamin A, E, C, and K
- ZERO WASTE from this fully biodegradable and ecofriendly kit
- A GOOD EDUCATIONAL TOOL for teaching students about plant growth and sustainability